Twin Bomber 3D
Twin Bomber 3D KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
360° DOUBLE WAY VALVE
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air from being sucked back in when deflating.
Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
WAVE CONTOURED FOAM
The contoured wave pattern increases user comfort while reducing the pack size and weight of the mat.
Twin Bomber 3D Videos
Twin Bomber 3D Specs
- R 8.6
- 75D poly pongee (base)
- Open cell foam, wave die cut (internal)
- Peached 75D Polyester (surface)
- 4.48kg / 9.87lbs
- 201 x 132cm / 79.1 x 52in
- 7cm / 2.8in
- 68 x 26 x 26cm / 26.8 x 10.2 x 10.2in
- 190T Polyester Pongee
- Emergency Repair Kit
Twin Bomber 3D Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- 3D construction Allows the internal foam to expand fully. The expanding sidewalls also reduce surface pressure creating a comfortable cushioning effect.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- Durable bonded 75D base A durable and packable surface suitable for using directly on the tent floor.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Soft touch surface soft brushed surface for warmth and comfort, bringing some of the comforts of home to your campsite.
- Wave contoured foam Wave contoured patterns cut into the inner foam improve the warmth and comfort of the mat while reducing weight and pack-size.
- Wide sleeping surface More space to spread out for big sleepers and more secure area for little ones.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Twin Bomber 3D Additional Info
• For best performance, store the mat flat with the valve open. This will maintain the foam’s fully expanded potential. This will also allow any moisture trapped in the interior to escape. If your mat must be stored in a rolled state, inflate the mat as frequently as is reasonable to prevent the foam from developing a compressed state “memory”.
• If your mat is accidentally punctured, repair with the included adhesive or use a high-quality, flexible, urethane adhesive.
• To avoid mildew, be sure your mat is completely dry before storing. Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
• To clean your mat, use mild soap and warm water. Be sure to close the valve when cleaning to avoid getting any water into the mat. Let the mat air dry. Never place your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
• Keep your mat away from any open flames, sparks, embers, hot camp stoves, lanterns, or other high heat sources.
• Avoid using your mat on sharp or abrasive surfaces.
• Do not use an air pump to inflate the mat as it may cause irreparable damage.
Twin Bomber 3D Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Twin Bomber 3D Instructions
Instructions Manual - TWIN BOMBER 3D