Roadie 6 Pro
Roadie 6 Pro KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
FULL FRONT OPENING
Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
ZIP OFF KADOR STRIP
Allows the awning to be disconnected from your van while remaining pitched. This system lets you use your vehicle during the day and drive up and attach when you return.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
PROTECTED SIDE ACCESS
Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
3 WAY WINDOWS
Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
PROTECTED AWNING GUSSET ACCESS
Provides a wet area access into both your awning and van and also provides a secure storage area.
Roadie 6 Pro Videos
Roadie 6 Pro Detailed Features
ATTACHING YOUR ROADIE
There are several options for attaching a Roadie 6 to your vehicle. Below is a profile that shows the recommended height range, and an outline of the attachment options. All of the attachment options can be unzipped from the awning, allowing you to drive your vehicle away and then reattach it when you return to the campsite.
KADOR BEADING (RECOMMENDED) - The preferred way to attach a Roadie uses the 'Kador Beading' that comes included with your Roadie. The beading will thread into any standard awning rail on your motorhome or caravan. (NOTE: An awning rail can be installed on most vehicles by your local RV supplier. Zempire does not stock these parts or offer installation services) The 'Kador Beading' has two size options included, 7mm and 9.5mm, the overall length of the beading is 2.55m.
POLE SLEEVE (LIMITED) - An alternative attachment option uses the pole sleeve located next to the Kador beading. This system is suited to older vehicles with a roof gutter. A pole is inserted into the pole sleeve and clamps securely into the vehicle's gutter. (NOTE: This is an older system and is no longer widely used. Zempire does not stock the pole/clamp hardware, so please confirm that you have a compatible gutter/ pole & clamp before purchasing)
VELCRO STRAP (LIMITED) - A final option utilizes the velcro strap/s, allowing you to attach the awning to the roof racks of your vehicle. We recommend this is used in conjunction with guy ropes to ensure a tight fit. (NOTE, this option is the least weather-tight and takes more time to get a taught pitch. If you use your Roadie regularly, we would recommend installing a dedicated awning rail.)
LAYOUT | The Roadie 6 offers a large living area with good headroom throughout. The large front door can be opened to create an open plan feel. Alternatively, the front and rear doors can be closed to create a protected and comfortable living environment in any weather If more sleeping space is required outside the van, optional bedrooms can be attached to either side of the Roadie 6. A great feature of the Roadie 6 is that there continues to be an internal living space even when both optional bedrooms are attached. Doors on either side of the awning provide good access. The left-hand side door features a protective canopy providing a wet entry into the shelter The large rear canopy can be attached to a wide variety of vehicle heights and provides an essential wet/dry transition zone between vehicle and tent inner.
Roadie 6 Pro Specs
- 230cm / 90.6in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7mm and 9.5mm kador strip
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 12.8m² / 138ft²
- 6.20m² / 66.7ft²
- 6.60m² / 71.0ft²
- 23.0kg / 50.7lbs
- 76 x 39 x 39cm / 29.9 x 15.4 x 15.4in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
Roadie 6 Pro Features
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- LHS and RHS bedroom attachments Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space. (Available as an optional extra)
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main doors (2) The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Height adjustment webbing Adjustable gusset allows you to fine tune your roofline to suit a variety of vehicle heights and uneven ground.
- Kador zip hook There are many options to attach your Roadie to your vehicle. All the attachment options can be unzipped from the awning allowing you to drive your vehicle away and then reattach it when you return with ease.
- Protected Awning Gusset Access Provides a wet area access into both your awning and van and also provides a secure storage area.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Zip off kador strip Allows the awning to be disconnected from your van while remaining pitched. This system lets you use your vehicle during the day and drive up and attach when you return.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Roadie 6 Pro Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Roadie 6 Pro Warranty
4 Year ROADIE SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our ROADIE SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Roadie 6 Pro Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - ROADIE 6 PRO