Pronto 5 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability
STABILISING BROW POLES
Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
AIRFLOW ROOF WITH STORM GUSSETS
The ultimate ventilation system, providing maximum airflow in warmer climates. Side storm gussets prevent wind-driven rain on wet days yet still allows the warm air to escape preventing condensation and uncomfortable humidity.
INTERNALLY ACCESSED REAR STORAGE
A protected storage area at the rear of the tent that is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall, keeping your tent and awning free from clutter.
MULTIPLE DEFLATION POINTS
Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
Pronto 5 Videos
Pronto 5 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Pronto 5 layout features a large sleeping space with two large mesh windows that can be opened up on warm days for airflow and light while keeping insects out. The rear vestibule area is accessible from inside the tent via a zippered door panel and provides a protected area for storage, keeping the tent floor and awning free of clutter. The front awning is an ideal transition area during wet weather allowing you to remove your wet and sandy gear before entering the tent. The large front fly door can also be set up as a gullwing shade awning, providing sheltered outdoor living space.
Pronto 5 Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- Fibreglass 9.5mm
- 75D, 190T polyester
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 70 x 40 x 40cm
- 210D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Dome
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Pronto 5 Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Stabilising Brow Poles Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Pre-attached fly sheet The fly sheet comes pre-attached so the tent can be set-up in one piece, but can be removed for maximum ventilation or views of the stars on clear summer nights.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internally accessed rear storage Rear vestibule storage area accessible from inside the tent, offering improved organization and reduced clutter.
- Twin vestibules Front and rear vestibules allow for additional storage or one wet/dry access and one storage area.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Airflow roof with storm gussets The ultimate ventilation system, providing maximum airflow in warmer climates. Side storm gussets prevent wind-driven rain on wet days yet still allows the warm air to escape preventing condensation and uncomfortable hu
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Rear fly cinch mode A toggle and guy rope placed half-way up the rear rain fly allow you to roll up the fly and secure it to promote additional ventilation and airflow, while still offering protection for items stores in the rear vestibule.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- Twin layer 360° fold away door
- 3 stage door
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry areas (2) A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Internally accessed rear storage A protected storage area at the rear of the tent that is easy to access via large zip-closed openings in the rear inner wall, keeping your tent and awning free from clutter.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
Pronto 5 Additional Info
Pronto 5 Warranty
2 YEAR PRONTO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRONTO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pronto 5 Instructions
Instructions Manual - PRONTO 10