Pro TXL V2 Air Tent
Our Zempire Pro TXL V2 Air Tent is new this camping season and offers a versatile and durable camping experience for large families to enjoy the outdoors in hassle-free comfort. Our high-spec 8-person tent* is the perfect option to comfortably accommodate the masses while camping in comfort. This premium air tent has a one-step inflation air frame, making it incredibly easy to inflate in under 3 minutes.
With a huge internal living area, there’s plenty of room to spread out indoors and the rear multi-room inner provides ultimate flexibility with up to 4 bedrooms (5 with an optional add-on bedroom to sleep 8). The front awning area can be connected to an additional awning wall set or directly to a Zempire Aerobase 3 shelter for even more covered space.
The Pro TXL V2 Air Tent uses best-in-class materials, has superior features and will make you and plenty of your camping companions feel like Pros!
*Sleeps 8 with additional bedroom add-on
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process (which is ideal when it’s raining!) and increases stability.
TINTED PVC SKYLIGHTS
These new window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent, while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
EXTENDED AWNING AREA
Creates a larger covered space at the front of your air tent for increased shelter and shade.
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing 1-4 bedrooms with zip-out inners that create private spaces and are super easy to use.
SIDE ACCESS DOORS
Two large access doors (one with brow pole covered protection) on either side of the living area enables open plan camping and increased convenience.
FRESH NEW COLOUR WAY
Our finest looking Pro Series tents yet, but the outside doesn’t just look stylish, it also has a generous waterhead rating of 8,000mm.
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Videos
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Zempire Pro TXL V2 is configured for lengthy camping trips with large families who want all the bells and whistles. The large living area with side access doors offers premium open plan camping and convenience, while the multi-bedroom inner gives the option of 1-4 bedrooms for increased privacy. The extended awning area offers more shade and shelter at the front of the air tent, with the flexibility of adding on an optional awning wall set for even more space. Another bedroom can be purchased as an add-on to take the total number of bedrooms to 5, sleeping 8 people.
VENTILATION | This air tent’s abundance of ventilation features make it easy to control the temperature inside your tent and reduce condensation build-up. The large gusseted rear window offers protected ventilation or can be fully opened for maximum airflow on sunny days. The two large side access doors feature mesh panels to increase airflow through the entire tent while keeping the bugs out. The high/low ventilation system provides essential air circulation to reduce condensation and make the inside of your tent extremely comfortable.
MULTI-ROOM CONFIGURATIONS | Our handy multi-bedroom system offers superior flexibility to configure your rear bedroom pod to your personal preference. The simple zip-out bedroom dividers, along with a sophisticated multi-door panel, gives you 4 different layout options with up to 4 bedrooms. Another bedroom can also be purchased as an add-on to take the total number of bedrooms to 5, sleeping 8 people.
CONTENTS | In your generously sized tent bag you’ll find your tent, a double action pro series pump (includes pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve & pressure gauge), a repair kit, instruction manual and 2 x webbing compression straps.
AWNING WALL SET - Custom designed to give you the luxury of multiple awning options. Features both a full poly and bug proof mesh panel to provide additional shade, extra living space or to simply enclose your awning area.
AEROBASE PRO LINK - Connects your tent to a Zempire Aerobase shelter to vastly increase your outdoor living space.
ROOF COVER - Reduces the temperature inside your tent & protects the roof from UV degradation and debris.
GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent, keeping the floor clean and dry while making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional add-ons may not be available in all markets.
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Specs
- 1-4 (Multi-bedroom units)
- 215cm / 84.6in
- 225cm / 88.6in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7001 aluminium (8.5mm)
- Single point inflation
- Central ridge pole
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 260T breathable polyester
- 8 (includes PVC skylights)
- 22.5m² / 243ft²
- 9.8m² / 105ft²
- 12.8m² / 137.8ft²
- 11.5m² / 124ft²
- 11.5m² / 124ft²
- 6.40m² / 68.8ft²
- 43.92kg / 96.83lbs
- 82 x 56 x 53cm / 32 x 22 x 21in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Pro Series Pump
- Adhesive Repair Patch
- Pressure Gauge (10 PSI)
- Pressure Release Valve (9PSI)
- Zip Ties x 2
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Features
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Supporting Ridge Pole
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Optional inner Enables the living space of your awning to convert into additional sleeping areas while still providing an internal living space. Bedrooms are purchased separately and attach to either LHS or RHS of the awning area.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Skylight covers Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Gusseted rear window Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Overhead vent
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Additional bedroom attachments Provides an extra sleeping area for when guests arrive and can also be removed during the day to provide additional living space. (Available as an optional extra)
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Multi-room inner Our new Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
- Roll away D doors (4) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain (3) Converts the rear sleeping area into 4 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning wall set attachment system Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Moulded foot pedals Creates a stable foundation for the pump, making pumping more comfortable.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure air pressure is not lost when pumping to higher pressures.
- Single/double action modes Change between High and Low Pressure with a switch toggle. Use High Pressure (low volume) mode to add the final few PSI with precision and get the pressure just right.
- Slimline body Reduces pack size and also provides a more upright and comfortable pumping position.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Warranty
4 YEAR PRO SERIES GUARANTEEWe take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro TXL V2 Air Tent Instructions
Instructions Manual - PRO TXL V2
ADD-ON ACCESSORIES AND PARTS