Pro TM V2 Air Tent
Our newest air tent, the Pro TM V2 is packed with all the features from our superior Pro Series range including our highest waterproof rating, most durable polyester materials and a 4-year warranty. Perfect for couples or small families who appreciate all the bells and whistles! The Pro TM V2 inflates in less than 2 minutes and the single point inflation and central ridge pole provide increased simplicity and wind stability. The darkened bedroom pod accommodates sleep-ins and can be configured to either 1 or 2 bedrooms. With its full head height, spacious living area and 2 side access doors, our new Pro TM V2 offers ultimate comfort and ease of use. The front awning can be effortlessly connected to an optional awning wall set or to a Zempire Roadiebase or Aerobase Shelter via link.
If you're after an outstanding balance of space, comfort and durability in a small portable package then look no further.
Pro TM V2 Air Tent KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process (ideal when it’s raining!) and increases wind stability.
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing 1-2 bedrooms with an easy zip-out inner in the darkened bedroom pod.
TINTED PVC SKYLIGHTS
Tinted window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent, while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
2 SIDE ACCESS DOORS
Two large access doors (one with brow pole covered protection) on either side of the living area enables open plan camping and increased convenience.
3 WAY WINDOWS + GUSSET
Internal windows that can be closed fully, partially opened with a skylight, fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow, or closed with a gusset feature to let air in while still maintaining privacy.
CONNECT YOUR SHELTER
Connect to either an Aerobase or Roadiebase air shelter via link to hugely enhance your setup.
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Videos
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Zempire Pro TM V2 sleeps up to 4 campers and provides an outstanding balance of space and comfort in a small portable package. It boasts a generous living area, perfect for meals or relaxing while being protected from bugs and the elements.
The two side access doors offer premium open plan camping, also handy for parking vehicles on either side for easy access. The darkened bedroom pod can be configured to 1-2 bedrooms for increased privacy.
The extended awning area offers more shelter at the front of the tent, with the option of zipping on an awning wall set or link to attach an Aerobase or Roadiebase Air Shelter.
VENTILATION | The Pro TM V2 is equipped with loads of features to increase ventilation, control the temperature inside your tent and reduce condensation build-up. The 3-way windows include a gusset feature to let air in while still maintaining privacy. The two large side access doors feature mesh panels to increase airflow through the entire tent while keeping bugs out. Vents on the lower sides of the bedrooms help keep temperatures down for summer sleep-ins.
MULTI-ROOM CONFIGURATIONS | The Pro TM V2 features a handy multi-bedroom system, giving you the option to configure the rear bedroom pod how you like it. The bedroom divider can simply be zipped out to turn two bedrooms into one large sleeping space, the choice is yours.
AWNING WALL SET - Custom designed for the Pro TM V2 to give you multiple awning options. Features both a full poly and bug-proof mesh panel to provide additional shade, extra living space or to simply enclose your awning area.
AEROBASE PRO LINK – Zips on easily to connect your tent to a Zempire Aerobase Air Shelter, vastly increasing your outdoor living space.
ROADIEBASE TM/TS LINK – Zips on easily to connect your tent to the new Roadiebase Air Shelter, hugely enhancing your setup.
ROOF COVER - Reduces the internal temperature and protects the roof from UV degradation and debris.
GROUND SHEET – Protect the bottom of your tent, keeping the floor clean and dry while making pack up easier. Extends to cover your awning space.
Note: Some optional add-ons may not be available in all markets.
CONTENTS | In your generously sized tent bag you’ll find: your tent, pump (with pressure gauge, pump hose & 2 x nozzles), instructions, a repair kit and 2 x webbing compression straps.
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Specs
- 200cm / 78.7in
- 210cm / 82.7in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm) brow pole
- Single point inflation
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 50+
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 75D, 260T breathable polyester
- B3 40D 48gsm Mesh
- 4 (includes PVC skylights)
- 12.2m² / 184ft²
- 6.02m² / 64.8ft²
- 4.88m² / 52.5ft²
- 4.12m² / 44.3ft²
- 32kg / 70.5lbs
- 82 x 51 x 46cm / 32.3 x 20.07 x 18.1ins
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- 42 x 6mm X 180mm Nickle plated
- High Pressure Pump
- Adhesive Repair Patch
- Zip Ties x 2
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Features
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Supporting Ridge Pole
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Skylight covers Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Overhead vent
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Multi-room inner Our new Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
- Roll away D door Large zippered door that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Moulded foot pedals Creates a stable foundation for the pump, making pumping more comfortable.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Warranty
4 YEAR PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro TM V2 Air Tent Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - Pro TM V2