Pro TL V2 Roof Cover
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SIMPLE TO ATTACH
A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
By reflects sunlight so the added layer of protection can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees celsius on hot summer days.
Increased protection from UV degradation & also tree sap, pollen & other debris.
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover Specs
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- Heat shield silver coating
- UPF 50
- 2.02kg / 4.45lbs
- 15.7 x 5.1 x 5.1in / 40 x 13 x 13cm
- 150D poly oxford
- Pro TL V2
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover Features
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover Additional Info
• Never pack your roof cover away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your roof cover, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
• Always remove your roof cover from your tent before packing away your tent.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro TL V2 Roof Cover Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - PRO SERIES ROOF COVER