Airforce 1 Roof Cover
Compatible with the Airforce 1 V1 only.
Airforce 1 Roof Cover Specs
- 220gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 58 x 19 x 19cm
- 150D poly oxford
- Airforce 1 V1
Airforce 1 Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Airforce 1 Roof Cover Care And Protection
Airforce 1 Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Airforce 1 Roof Cover Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - CANVAS ROOF COVER