Aerodome II Pro
Aerodome II Pro KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
TINTED PANORAMA WINDOWS
Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
360° FOLD AWAY DOOR
Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with full mesh and waterproof panels.
SIDE DOOR ACCESS
Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
Aerodome II Pro Videos
Aerodome II Pro Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Aerodome II Pro is perfect for a family of 4 or more. Two individual bedrooms are separated by a large central living area. Independent rooms, along with a full head-height interior allow plenty of comfort and privacy for each user An integrated storage cupboard, central hanging hammock, and dozens of storage pockets are included for organisation. The large front awning has a secondary side access door to limit traffic through the main front awning entrance along with a large Gullwing awning door that can be poled out for additional shade.
VENTILATION | The Aerodome II Pro Features a large range of ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduces condensation build-up. Large mesh windows at the end of each bedroom allow you to control ventilation and light from inside the sleeping area. Large anchor fins at the top of each bedroom allow windows to remain open during poor weather. Large doors with mesh covers at the front and rear of the living area allow airflow throughout the tent while keeping the internal space bug-proof and comfortable. The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation, reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent. Mesh windows on either side of the awning area block wind while still allowing airflow.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Pro series pump (pump hose, screw on valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (52x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Awning pole bag (3x poles in 10 sections), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AEROBASE LINK - Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Aerodome II Pro Specs
- 205cm / 80.7in
- 230cm / 90.6in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable polyester
- 20.4m² / 220ft²
- 11.0m² / 118ft²
- 7.80m² / 84.0ft²
- 8.40m² / 90.4ft²
- 43.4kg / 95.5lbs
- 82 x 60 x 50cm / 32.3 x 23.6 x 19.7in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Awning Pole Set Pro
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Aerodome II Pro Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylight Provides additional natural light in the living area, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Individual rooms Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (1) Side access into the living area allows for multiple configuration and set-up depending on the weather or requirement and reduces traffic through the front of the awning.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- 360° fold away inner doors (2) Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Toggle out dividing curtain Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Zip out storage wall (2019 models onward) Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- 3 stage door
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Gullwing awning Creates a large shaded area when poled out and a protected panoramic awning with doors on each side when closed.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Rain skirt fold away toggles Toggle and loop anchors allow you to secure your rain skirt in an open position to increase airflow.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Side door access Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
- Tinted panorama windows Full surrounding tinted PVC windows provide unrestricted views from within the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Twin access awning doors Zippered entry options from either side of the awning when from front awning door is closed.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Side anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Integrated storage cupboard Easily accessed from both the living and sleeping areas and keeps larger items tucked away when not in use. Can also be rolled away when more sleeping space is required.
- Living area storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Removable storage hammock An Extra storage shelf suspended from the frame in the main living area.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
Aerodome II Pro Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Aerodome II Pro Warranty
4 Year PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerodome II Pro Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - AERODOME II PRO