Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter
The shelter comes with a deluxe wall included for additional shade or to use as a windbreak.
*Roof colour at select retailers may be our dark version (not white).
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INCLUDED DELUXE WALL
Zip on wall as a windbreak or to enclose your shelter. Features a large internally controlled window with both solid and mesh options.
ZIP ON WALLS ATTACHMENTS
A secure and protected attachment point for either a wall, connector or link.
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
STABILISING BROW POLES
Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
PRO SERIES FABRIC
An exceptionally strong and UV resistant fabric.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Videos
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 3.5 x 3.5m, the internal space is expansive within your shelter and the dome crossover inflatable poles create a peak height of 2.43m.
VENTILATION | Large mesh windows in the included Deluxe wall allow for excellent airflow throughout the shelter. Upper expel vents in the roof allow warm humid air to escape, minimizing condensation build-up. The Upper vents also help to prevent the shelter from lifting in the wind.
CONTENTS | Shelter body, 1x deluxe wall, Fibreglass brow pole set, Peg bag (4x Sand pegs, 18x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Double action pump (hose, valve adaptor, pressure gauge, pressure release valve, carry bag), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x compression straps.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the shelter and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Creates a clean and dry living area inside your shelter. ADDITIONAL DELUXE WALL - Use a single wall for additional shade or as a windbreak, or add multiple walls to fully enclose your shelter. AEROBASE CONNECTOR - Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Specs
- 243cm / 95.7in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- Fibreglass 11.0mm
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- UPF 100
- 12.3m² / 132ft²
- 12.3m² / 132ft²
- 17.9kg / 39.5lbs
- 74 x 37 x 33cm / 29.1 x 14.6 x 13in
- 210D, 130T poly oxford with 420D ripstop grid
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
- One Deluxe Wall
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Stabilising Brow Poles Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UN spec The Pro series fabric is the same heavy duty and UV resistant material chosen for UN refugee camps, which have proven their durability in some of the toughest environments across the globe.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Guide Straps
- Awning area lantern attachment Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
- Awning area power cord rigging Velcro loops built into the fly are perfect for managing power cords or strip lighting, keeping your awning area organized.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Moulded D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Triple point guy rope connection Corner guy ropes are secured to the shelter at three separate points, spreading out the tension and creating a more stable anchor system.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Dual zipper entry The double zip and door toggles offer flexible entry/exit configurations and allow you to dial in ventilation as needed.
- Internal window covers Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within the sunroom area.
- Mesh window Mesh window panel with internally cover allows you to control privacy and airflow from inside.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Ripstop poly oxford Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your shelter away wet. If you must take your shelter down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your shelter, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your shelter. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase 3 Pro Inflatable Air Shelter Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - AEROBASE 3 PRO
ADD-ON ACCESSORIES AND PARTS